Are you thinking about cosmetic dentistry? Dental veneers are an amazing option to totally redo your smile quickly and beautifully. Best of all – you control the outcome. With dental veneers, patients get to choose their perfect size, shape, and shade of the smile they want.
When choosing the shade of your smile, you will have to consider several aspects. Some people want a natural looking smile close to their natural color while others want a bright, white Hollywood smile. But what if you aren’t getting full-mouth veneers? How will you make your new teeth match your existing teeth? How much time and money do you want to invest? Should you whiten your teeth before dental veneers?
Here are three options for partial Dental Veneers and choosing the shade:
- Match Your Veneers to Your Natural Tooth Color
- Teeth color will match without having to constantly whiten
- Costs less over time since you will have no to minimal upkeep
- Maintain the natural look of your original smile while changing the size and shape of teeth
- Only have to place veneers on teeth you want to change the size and shape, maintaining more of your natural tooth structure
- You cannot change the color or shade of your teeth
- If you ever do decide to whiten your teeth in the future, the veneers will remain the darker shade
- Whiten Your Teeth To Match Your New Veneers
- Achieve a brighter, whiter smile
- Do not have to invest in full-mouth dental veneers
- More upkeep as you will have to whiten teeth to maintain consistency of shade between natural teeth and veneers
- Costs more over time to maintain even color
- Get Full Mouth Veneers
- Achieve a beautiful, white smile with perfect size and shape teeth
- No to minimal upkeep
- Don’t have to worry about the color ever changing
- Significant investment
- Requires more of your natural tooth to be removed on more teeth
Dr. Jeremy Jorgenson will discuss the pros and cons of each option to help you decide what is best for you and if you should whiten your teeth before getting dental veneers. Check out our Before and After Smile Gallery!
To schedule your complimentary dental veneers consultation, call us today at (714) 424-9099 or submit an appointment request and will call/text/email you.
Advanced Dental Care is a full-service dental office in Costa Mesa, CA. Voted 2020’s “Best General Dentist” in OC by LA Times Readers. Check out our Yelp and Google reviews and then book your appointment today!